Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Friday!!!!!

I am super excited that it's Friday. Super, Super, Super excited.

My brother Ray, his wife Shannon, their daughter and grandson are meeting Gay and I for lunch today. We're going to have mexican food. Yum! They are in the Dallas area because they've been going to classes all week so they can learn how to perform his at home dialysis.

I need to pay bills today (bummer) and work on a monthly budget. Budgeting is not my forte. My "to do" list continues to mount up. D.da and I have decided to go to Puerto Vallarta for our vacation in early April. I'm excited -- it is something to look forward to. Something positive!

Stay warm, hug your loved ones and have a fabulouso weekend!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.