Monday, January 5, 2009

Tinsel and Trees

I love Christmas. I enjoy buying gifts for those I love, decorating the house, baking, spending time with family, wrapping presents (thank you love muffin for your 5 hours of wrapping time) and all of the chaos that goes along with the holiday.


This Christmas though, was a little different. This was the first Christmas without my boys. In the divorce, we alternate Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays and this year was "his" year for Christmas. Part of my excitement about Christmas is that I have children to celebrate with. The sparkle in their eyes. The anticipation. The sharing of new toys. AHEM.....well the last one was wishful thinking on my part. So it was different but I had a very pleasant day with my love muffin and his family. Change. It's difficult. VERY difficult for me, but it is eminent.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.