Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Celine Dion

Last night I went to the Celine Dion concert with my friend Jill e-bean. We are both a little under the weather so we were lacking mucho excitement. We met at Manny's for dinner (YUM-O) and then rode over to the AAC for the concert. Okay, really...hasn't this place paid for itself by now? Parking was $20. $20 PER CAR. Ridiculous!!! Oh, and call me cheap but I was NOT buying a $15 margarita. We were alcohol free. :-)



I know that you either love or hate Celine. Most men would chose the latter, but I must confess there were many men in the audience; however, I can't confirm their sexual preference... So she comes out in this sequin mini-dress and sky high heels. Her legs are AMAZING. She sang the old favs, some new songs and a french song. She says good night. I look at Jill....she didn't sing the Titanic song. WTF? Apparently, she went under the stage for a final wardrobe change (I think she was up to 4 or 5) and came up to the breathtaking tune, complete with video from the movie (note to love muffin, we will be watching Titanic really soon. You love Lord of the Rings. I love Titanic). Fabulous. Fantastic. FANTABULOUS! I had chills. Her voice is so powerful. We jetted out as soon as the concert was over. Got in my car and headed home. Open CD player. You guessed it - Celine. I'm sure my version lacked vocal quality but I sang my little heart out on my drive home. Now THAT is a lot of excitement for a Monday night.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.