Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random Thoughts

The boys and I slept later than I had planned. It’s a school day. I need to be up by 6:45 (6:30 if I’m energized), but I suppose I pressed the snooze button one too many time and at 7:20, I realized I could see daylight! Somehow, I made it to work by 9, a little late, but I made it nonetheless.

Matt and Ana are expecting their first baby boy sometime today! I am anxiously awaiting the call!

Doggies. Part of me wishes I would get over this pet fascination. I don’t know where it came from. It’s probably been with me for a long time. We always had dogs and cats as I was growing up, but not until Rylan was 2 years old, did I REALLY want a doggie companion. Maybe it was a yearning for another child, and I could replace that need with a pet which is much more low maintenance! This little girl is such a cutie. Her name is Cassie and I want her! http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11964361

Politics. I don’t even know where to begin. I’m not much of a political person but I do realize that this election is very important (not like any other election is less important) and it will probably be a close call, so my vote will count. I’m just still not sure who I’m voting for.

I took pictures of me & my tutu last night, but I’m not willing to put them on my blog. Apparently I see myself through rose colored glasses…J I know I’m not small, but when I walk out the door every day, I take a look in the mirror and think – not too bad, Tobey. Photos, on the other hand..especially full body photos…yea, well, don’t show a good version of me. It’s definitely not the same me I see in the mirror. SO….tomorrow I start weight watchers. I’m usually not good when it comes to diets, but I’ll give it a try. 20 pounds by Christmas is my goal.

My mind is all over the place today.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.