Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Daze

About my blog yesterday...am I bitter? Nope. Because it is out of my control. If I learned anything in the last 12 years, I've learned that you cannot change anyone but yourself. You can beg and plead or hope silently that someone will change but unless they want to---it will not happen. So, be miserable in your existence. Know that your hurtful words will not hurt me, but will only make me stronger!

With that said.....today is another day. I had a rather relaxing evening last night -- minimal arguing among the kids. We found the escaped momma hamster. My love muffin called this morning to make sure I woke up, so I wasn't rushing around the house. It's a good day! :-)

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.