Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kids....Gotta love them

I just love the innocence of children. My boys are constantly voicing their random thoughts. Last night I was watching TV with mason and rylan. A commercial came on that showed two people getting married. Here's our conversation:
mason: mom...when 2 people get married, how does that put a baby in the girls stomach?
[GULP! I stayed silent for a moment, trying my best to defer the question and maybe come up with a good response.]
mason: mom, did you hear me?
me: Yes. Can we talk about it tomorrow?
mason: but can you just tell me a little bit right now?
[remember rylan is here too, so i don't want to say too much]
me: When the boy and girl are in love, they kiss, and he puts a seed inside her that makes a baby grow. I'll tell you more tomorrow
which translates into, let me search the internet and find the best and most simple approach to explaining the birds and the bees.

Gotta do some research!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.