Wednesday, October 29, 2008

drama, drama, drama

This has been a tough week. monday night was child drama. last night, dog drama. I let Presley out to potty and he usually runs to the house right behind ours to go. his doggie friends snickers and lilly live there. i let him out, went back to the kitchen, returned outside and called him....nothing! in my house shoes, i started walking down the road, by snickers house. no site of my fluffy white pup anywhere. as i walked back to the house, a million terrible thoughts ran through my head. i ran into the house, told the kids that presley was lost and i was walking to the college. they barely acknowledge me or what I was saying. they certainly didn't see the tears falling down my cheeks. i walked briskly to the college, calling him the whole way. i passed a few people and asked if they had seen him, but no one had. i run back home and decide I need to get in the car to search for him. I take mason and rylan with me, and leave dalton at the house so he can call me if presley returns. we make 2 trips around the immediate area and are making our last pass through, when mason yells -- I see him! I slammed on the brakes and presley runs and jumps in my lap. WHEW! mason has always been my child that finds everything, now add PETS to his list!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.