Thursday, October 23, 2008

Losing Weight

Yesterday began Day 1 of my weight watchers/weight loss journey. Historically speaking, diets fail me, or maybe I fail on diets. Whatever. I decided to blog about my “new way of eating” because I think making yourself accountable really does work. And if I know it is possible that someone is reading my blog, I will be accountable to not only myself but others as well. Yesterday I had NO Dr. Pepper. And for those of you that know me well, this is huge! Yes, it’s just day one but a giant step in the right direction.

I promise not to bore you with every detail of consumption, just bear with me while I get this going!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.