Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crazy~Happy~Frightened

if one can experience all of these emotions at once, leave it to me. i missed a few days of my "happy pills" and although I'm back on track, it sometimes takes several days before my body realizes it. i think i have cried more in the last 2 days than i have in months. LOVE CYMBALTA!

amidst my fury of emotions is a big one that keeps jumping out. i hate to be a whine bag, but...good things don't normally happen to me. in the last year alone, i've lost a business, filed for bankruptcy and divorced. that is one year people! i've been so happy lately, apparently i'm beaming from delight. because i have this negativity stuck in my soul, i think something is going to happen that will change all of my beaming. i'm so happy, i'm terrified. ~~clenched fists, biting nails~~

I need therapy!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.