Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Letter to Fam.

If it applies to you, well, then you know it. If not, disregard!

Some people never cease to amaze me. Ever heard the phrase, blood is thicker than water? Well….some people haven’t. Apparently to some, family means “the people you can talk about and make assumptions about, yet never confront”. Just because you THINK you know about someone, or have “heard”….well, that’s an assumption. If you want to know something, ask. If it bothers you, talk. If you don’t have the balls, drop it. People may have questioned decisions I have made over the last year, but if you haven’t talked to me personally, then you probably really don’t know. If it’s jealousy, admit it to yourself and move on. Get counseling. That’s what it’s there for. You may not agree with everything I do, but have you ever thought that you’re not perfect either? I don’t think I would have made the same decisions you did, but I’m also not out talking about it and putting YOU down. You are not in my shoes. You do not know me.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.