Friday, August 7, 2009

weekend

So we have a mucho busy weekend planned. Taking the boys to the lake tomorrow for one last time before school starts...not that we can't go during school, but it's been our staycation since we didn't get to go anywehre as a family this year and I don't know if my Puerto Vallarta trip counts because it was in April which seems SOOOOOO long ago! I want to start planning a mexico vacation next summer with the boys, I think it would be fun. Okay, focus -- back to the weekend. Sunday the boys have to go with their dad because he is delivering them to ex-MIL. My mom is out of town next week and she and my dad keep the boys during the summer. I think dad could handle it but he tends to get easily frustrated. I need to finish buying school supplies, it's always been a "group effort" and when I went the first time, I couldn't buy everything cuz I needed my three little helpers.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.