Monday, August 31, 2009

I don't do Monday's

ugh. i'm not a morning person, and especially not a MONDAY morning person. my kids aren't either. unfortunately, it makes for chaos and temper tantrums to start our week. i was up last night with kids and dogs, so i didn't get a good night's sleep. rylan woke up, i put him in dalton's bed, dalton kicked him out (literally), rylan started crying again. it was a rough night and even rougher (is that a word) morning.

Since school started (last monday) I leave the house with my hair wet and let it air dry, and let me just say, i prefer my hair straight and shiny. I'm a mess. I went to belk and the crack house (aka target) yesterday and nothing fit. I know I've put on weight in the last year, but I do nothing, have energy for nothing and expect it to just fall off of me because I want it to. I told den last night that I want to start walking every evening. we'll see if i can make that happen. I've been overwhelmed and out of control lately, and I need to regain some of that.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.