Monday, August 3, 2009

Angel prevailed

oh yea...I was good. Sat. we worked at the old house - yardwork, I sorted clothes [fit vs. don't fit], boxed up stuff. Pretty productive. Rested for about an hour and it was time to go to the Rangers game. BUT, it was POURING!!!! We decided to head to arlington amidst the FLOOD but once we hit I-20, it was open, blue skies. great seats, great company, fun time! Yesterday, I slept until 1:15 in the afternoon. I haven't done that in ages. but I woke in a panic because I had a "to do" list that would never get completed because I slept half the day away. so what did I do? throw in the towel and call it a day. not very exciting, i know....but sometimes I like it that way.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.