Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hump Day

Thank goodness it's Wednesday - one day closer to the weekend. I really hope to get some REST this weekend. The last few have been so busy, I will welcome a break -- even if it's just a nap each day. Work is crazy busy -- lots of deadlines to be met, school back in session and moving. I have a great renter at my house and I intend to be a really good Landlord. :-) Helped Rylan work on his school project, Den helped Mason, then the boys went to ride skateboards with their friend. They just came in so I need to feed them, fix lunches for tomrorow and crawl on the bed to relax. I hope the evening works out as planned. Wish me luck.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.