Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Concert time






Earlier this year I met up with my friend Jill and we went to see Celine Dion. Yes, I know - don't laugh. LOVE her! I can sing along with probably every song of hers. Luckily my love muffin was spared from this one. He said he would have gone, if absolutely necessary (he's so awesome). Last weekend we went to Def Leppard, Poison & Cheap Trick. What a change of pace from Celine. We met some friends, sat (or stood) on the lawn and took in the 80/90's rock bands that signify my high school years. We had a blast. I wasn't ready for it to be over. Next month I'm going with a girlfriend to see Pink. I'm all over the board when it comes to music -- I don't fall into one genre, I like it all.
Me and love muffin.


This is my friend, and hairdresser Cara and I. I was wearing a shirt, you just can't see it. LOL

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.