Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday is over

I survived. I'm not sure how, but I did. I had a short day at work because I had scheduled a dentist appt before I went on my trip. I had a cavity and needed to get it filled. Today was the day. I really don't freak out about dentists because I have the best ever but I must admit I was quite READY when they put the laughing gas on me. I always think they have (or should have) this ridiculous big red clown nose on me while I'm inhaling deeply for the greatest safe floating feeling ever! It was over before I knew it. Whew.

I'm looking forward to my long time high school friend, Kim coming to visit in a few weeks and ultimately moving back to Texas. Woo hoo....

Glimpse of the evening...well, 2:30 till now.
Left work. Drove to Midlothian. Dentist appointment. Talked to Kim before and after. Drove to pick up Dalton from tutoring. Took him to get whataburger. Went to Dennis' house to "shock" the pool. It was green and cloudy and we have some work to do before I'm so much as dipping my toe in that water. LOL. Grabbed the dog food from Dennis' so I didn't have to go to the store, it was heavy! Came home. Changed clothes. Took Dalton to the Fine Arts Center for a choir program. Watched/listened to the program. Went to baseball - Mason was playing. So exciting when your child is on the field! Game was over at 9:00. Took the boys to Taco Casa for some very nutricious dinner. Uh..hello, CHEESE is a milk product. Duh. The boys are in the bath and I've realized I am once again, addicted to blogging.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.