Monday, April 20, 2009

Calgon....take me away

I am so stressed right now. I wish someone would take some of this burden. Last night, was my typical "it's sunday night so I can't fall asleep" night. I tossed and turned, watched TV, turned the TV off, read, wrote, made a to do list for today, thought about the people closest to me that really irritate me, missed my kids, wished I'd gone to get dog food, wished I'd filled up with gas, thought about the upcoming move at my office, missed my honey - he's been gone for two weeks, really needed my honey to help me deal with this stress. 1 AM I turned off the TV and willed myself to sleep. 2:45 AM my dogs woke me for a potty break. Took the dogs outside, sorted a load of laundry and started it while I was up. Went back to bed, freezing....couldn't get warm. Got up, turned on the light, found flannel pj's, long sleeve shirt and socks, turned off my A/C (window unit), turned on the fan, unplugged the extra alarm clock because it was shining in my eyes, crawled back in bed, again, willed myself to sleep. Alarm started at 6:30, finally got up at 7:00. Let the dogs out. Showered and got ready. Got my "to do" list together as well as other work/related things that needed to come w/me to work. Let dogs back in. They spilled water in the floor. They walked in it. They walked through the playroom. Mud is covering my kitchen and playroom. I thought, "why me?" I laughed. I put some towels down and did a quick clean up of the kitchen floor. Wished I bought dog food last night. Came to work. Crates are lining the walls. Depressing. It is real. It is claustrophobic. Wake me when it's over.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.