Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Change is not welcome in Tobey's world

I am such a creature of habit. I have lived in 3 houses, all in waxahachie (this includes my childhood), worked at the same job for 16 years, kept the same car for 10 years, you see my point. I will stick with things just because they work and they are comfortable or, more evident in the last few days...because I fear change! Our offices are moving after 25+ years in our space. I've been there for 16 of those and while initially I was in denial, this week, as we are down to the wire, I am absolutely frustrated, irritated and downright pissed. I can't find things I need, we're supposed to continue to work, yet somehow manage to find the time to pack. I feel like I'm being pulled in fifteen directions, plus, I have some medical issues on my mind. Doubt it is anything serious but still in my thoughts. My mom and I have had a disagreement and neither of us is willing to budge. Kids, kids, kids. I'm just overwhelmed and the office move is pushing me over the edge. Good thing it will be over Thursday!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.