Thursday, April 14, 2011

Got Gas?

Why yes...so glad you asked. I was so excited to come home yesterday to a brand new hot water heater, repaired gas and plumbing leaks, and a HOT BATH! Those 2 minute showers weren't cutting it. My hubby love has been painting the house this week...I'll post some pics of before & after once the after is done. Weekends are typically busy around our house with errands. Since we have baseball 7 days a week, its the only time I do laundry, clean house, grocery shop, etc. This weekend the boys are with their SD ('sperm donor') so I thought I might be able to fit in a little relaxation, until I realized D has an out of town baseball tournament. he knows I love and support him, so last night I told him I might not go. He really doesn't care. Hubby love suggested maybe we go to San Antonio for the weekend...I know he is ready to get away from the house since he's been there since friday...working. Sounds great, but I'm not very good with last minute getaways, it kinda stresses me out. We shall see...

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.