Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Conquering food

Week 1 of Weight Watchers was good. I counted points for every. single. bite. I weighed 9 days after my starting date and had lost 3 pounds. I was excited....but not excited enough. We had a gas leak. plumbing leak. our savings was exhausted to make the repairs. I was exhausted. points didn't make me feel better....food did. so I caved. I ate like there was no tomorrow. I had dr. pepper, chips, candy, and fried chicken, and guess what? It didn't make the gas & plumbing leaks disappear. It didn't replenish our savings. I was hurting no one but myself. Changing a lifelong food addiction / consumption doesn't happen overnight. It doesn't happen in a week, or two, or three. One day at a time. I will make healthy choices. I will let WW help me.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.