Sunday, October 11, 2009

ahhhhh

Friday night was keeno with the girls. much fun. we talked more than we played. I drank a little much (mental note for next time). My ex- asked me to set him up with one of my friends..WTH?

Last night Den and I went to see COUPLES RETREAT. I love Vince Vaughn. Cute movie. I highly recommend it.

This morning I ran errands, bathed the dogs, started laundry and then went to a Mary Kay facial party at my neice's house. Now I'm home and ready to get cozy for the night. We're having fajitas for dinner.

Oh - I went to target today and only bought what we NEEDED (vs. WANTED). I got the dogs new collars and Georgia a harness....she's so strong and a little b**** that it hard to walk her so I'm trying the harness on her. AND I bought the boys some halloween pencils for $1. Proud of myself.

Gotta start onions & peppers for dinner. Much love to ya'!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.