Wednesday, October 7, 2009

flu flu go away

I must say I feel better at the moment. I'm not planning to run a marathon or anything, but at least I got dressed today. That was a huge step. Mason went back to school. He is still coughing, but fever-free. The house has been disinfected and hopefully we're on the mend.

Life has been crazy lately....a lot has fallen onto my plate and forced me to deal with some ME things. I need to take responsibility for me, my children and the future. There...said it. Whew, now the action part. lol Steals and deals are just that, but bargain shopping for Tobey, or shopping period, for Tobey is coming to a halt. I've convinced myself that I can live the simple life, but my actions are showing otherwise. I don't need STUFF to be happy. I don't. I know I don't, but I empty my closets to consignment and donations, only to start filling them back up. I need to find control in my life and this new found "budget" he speaks of, will help me gain it back. No more frivolous spending. No more target (aka crack house) binges. No more shoe dazzle. I'm living on a budget and within my means - that is my new motto.

I'm supposed to play keeno with the girls Friday night. I HOPE HOPE HOPE I feel well enough to enjoy some girl time. Living with 4 boys....I need it.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.