Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summertime

It's official. Backyard barbeque's. Lightning bugs. Swimming pools. Margaritas. Sundresses. Flip flops. Sitting in the swing, reading. No more school. Stinky boys. That last part is absolutely a sign of summer. Why do boys smell like wet puppies after they've been playing outside? Multiply times three and my house is stinky. And why don't they like baths anymore? I guess the appeal is gone for an 11 yr old with the cute, squeaky rubber duckies. Hmmm. Maybe I'll put food coloring in the water -- who wouldn't want to take a pink bath? Bad idea...they may all come out pink. Time to wrangle the boys in for the night and force them into the tub. Oh, the joys of motherhood.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.