Wednesday, May 20, 2009

dogs, dogs and more dogs

last night mason had a 2 hour practice (getting ready for baseball tournaments). We got home and a little dog was running across our yard. just call me the spca on sycamore. after almost getting hit by a car, we brought him in. georgia and presley were none to nice to our new little friend. mason made a sign and posted it on the street corner -- Found Dog! Please, oh, please, let someone claim this doggie. he was older, and not much liking georgia's hyperness. We put him in the backyard with food and water and i crossed my fingers. just as i got in the tub, the doorbell rang. it was our neighbor. she is dogsitting for her nephew and the dog escaped her fence. Whew. That was a close one. seriously, i cannot have any more dogs. between the two I have and fred, plus 3 boys --- really! today i got an email for a weimaraner that needs a home/foster home. [biting nails]. do you know how hard this is for me?

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.