Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just stuff.....

Baseball season is nearly over. Of course, we opted to compete in a 2-day tournament at the end of the month, which means more practices, but for the most part...it's over. Thursday is Ry's last game, Fri is Dalt's. Whew..... This means that we can hit the pool most every night and cool off from what I expect to be an unbearable summer.

My yard has been looking awful. I needed to mow, but between work, games and practices, it was difficult to find the time. Sunday we returned from the lake, I got out of the car and went straight to the garage to start mowing. Oh yes -- denim mini skirt and all. Of course I stepped in several ant beds and am now trying to get the big red bites off my ankles. So, it was so bad that it needed a "do over". Tonight the boys wanted to help. I wish I had taken pictures. Rylan was mowing, Mason and weed-eating and Dalton was doing what he does best -- talking on the phone. There are definite lines in the yard, but they aren't straight. I'm sure my neighbor wishes we hadn't mowed the grass dividing line between my house & hers, but I was so proud of my boys. They didnt' stop until it was done. Well...almost. I was tired and begged to be finish, or told them we were out of gas, or something to make it end so I could come in and take a nice COLD shower.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.