Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holidaze

So much of my recent blogs are such ramblings. I guess that’s the purpose, but still.

I’m looking forward to the holidays…sort of. I love the togetherness you feel around Thanksgiving & Christmas. The boys and I are joining my D-da’s family for turkey day. It’s been a while since we’ve seen them so I am looking forward to it. The dynamics are so different. They have a small family and therefore less drama. It will be nice!

Afterwards, we’ll drop off the boys with their dad to spend some time with his family. I’m still trying to figure out if there’s anything in the ads worth getting up at 5:00 AM but that was in my plan.

I need to get our new tree from my bro and put it up, have the kids help decorate …

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.