Friday, November 7, 2008

Ridiculous addiction

i love reality tv. i think i just want a peek into how the other half (the ones with money) really live. envious? nah.... i think it's more curious. Some of the stupid, yet "can't miss" shows are: Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Jon & Kate plus 8 (they had a set of twins, then wanted one more and had a set on sextuplets. if they can do it with 8 kids...surely I can manage 3), America's Next Top Model (I catch this on weekend re-runs), The Hills and last but not least, The Girls Next Door. I guess this one catches my attention because really.... who wouldn't "date" an 80 year old man to get all of the perks of living at the Playboy Mansion. I would. Maybe...but that would mean I would have to be thin, blonde, under the age of 30. Okay, so rules me out....just another reason I am intrigued by it. Bridget, Holly and Kendra are moving on and letting some young little skank ho's move right in. Holly is just a dingbat. She was his #1 girl. how do you think that makes the other girls feel? So rumor has it that she's dating Criss Angel, the Mindfreak, or just freaky guy. Bridget is not publicly with anyone in particular, although she's my favorite. I love her dog. It's a pekingese named "Wednesday". kendra is the young 'en of the group and is recently engaged to a football player. She's crazy, wild, fun but young....KENDRA...DON'T DO IT....you're too young!!!!! See, this is bad. I really feel like I know them. But I think when the new "girls" move in, I'm done. so....I suppose my addiction could be worse.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.