Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Day is over









The Thanksgiving holidays were jam packed with activities and plans. I began my holidays a day early on Wednesday because I forgot to make any childcare alternatives. By Saturday my kids were going stir crazy. Dalton spent the night with friends twice over the week but little Mason and Rylan were just dying to go somewhere, do something, anything....Granted, we did some fun things. Thanksgiving Eve (ha ha) we went to Gay & Rusty's and got to hold and love on little Brycen. Thanksgiving Day we went to D.Da's parents at Cedar Creek Lake and spent the day, then I took them to their cousins where they spent time with that side of the family and spent the night. Friday was rainy and pretty much a lazy day, although we did get the tree (thanks ray & shannon for thinking of us), get it put up and began decorating the house. Saturday we went to the ICE exhibit at the Gaylord Texan, which was quite amazing. Yesterday I tried to finish setting out christmas decor and put away the boxes. See -- busy. Today...EXHAUSTED! I couldn't sleep last night -- mind was racing, and I think the last time I looked at the clock, it was 1:30 am. Back on track today, but tired nonetheless. Gotta grab a bite to eat, now I need fuel to keep going.














About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.