Thursday, July 24, 2008

Critters

It's no secret that I love cute & fuzzy things. I've owned cats and dogs (both big and small), and have been quite curious about the sugar glider and potbelly pig. About a month ago a friend sent a bulletin through myspace that her two "male" hamsters had babies -- 12 of them! Mason has always wanted a hamster but when we went to the store, they said in order for them to be tame and for you to handle them, you needed to get them young. I told my friend to let me know when they were ready to go to homes and I'd decide. Did I mention I'm a sucker for cute & fuzzy things? We went to her house last night and picked three of the cutest little hamsters. Rylan got the runt, which he named Puppy. Mason got the fatest, most laid back and named her Trixie and Dalton got a medium sized one which he is naming after his friends -- today, the hamster is Chad. Let me tell you, if I can find ANY way to get my kids up the mornings, I'll make a sacrifice so early this morning, I put each of their hamsters on them with a boisterous -- WAKE UP MY SUNSHINES. When the boys wake up happy, mom is happy. It is a good day!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.