Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Birthday

Birthdays were always big in my house. As long as I can remember, I felt like queen for the day. So....of course, as tradition were meant to be, I carry this one on. Yes, you'll see me tomorrow in my sparkly tiara letting the world know that this is my day. I know some people don't celebrate birthdays by more than a "Happy Birthday" but I want my day to be big...huge even. I'm not exactly excited that I am getting older, although with age comes experience and knowledge and those things are good, so next year I'll start counting backwards and hope I don't lose the experience or knowledge that you earn with each passing year.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.