Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Countdown to the 26th

I had a dr. appointment yesterday. Initially, I was struck with fear on dr. days but I'm passed that now and excited to hear my little thump, thump. Den had to go out of town so the first "real" appointment...the one that makes you realize there IS a baby growing in there...he missed. I was kinda bummed and I'm sure he was too, but there are more to come. The big one is to come. September 26th. We will find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I cannot wait. I did a little shopping with my mom over the weekend and as soon as I find out...I'm stocking up on summer clothing. JCP had clothes for $1.97 up to $4.97--cute stuff!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.