Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random Things about me


  • I don't like fake people

  • I don't like people that think they are better than everybody else

  • I have been married twice, the 1st time I was young, the second...the love of my life

  • I love to shop and even better, love a bargain

  • I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason

  • I am a terrible liar

  • I live in quasi-clutter, so I can see what I've got

  • I prefer to be home with my hubby and kids on a Sat. night instead of going out

  • My kids are my world!

  • I love taking pictures

  • I wish I had a good camera I wish I were crafty

  • I love sweet tea

  • I'm borderline obsessed with shoes and jewelry

  • I hate when my toenails are not painted

  • I love my life

That's as random as it gets.


My life has changed so dramatically in the last few years. Not a day goes by that I don't feel completely blessed for where I am. I'm giddy with excitement today.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.