Thursday, September 15, 2011

Prego Pains

The last few weeks I've been dealing with extreme indigestion.  It doesn't matter what I eat, I get it. TUMS are my friend right now.  I have a big ole bottle in my purse.

I've also been having hip pains when I lay down at night.  I have to put a small pillow under my hips to keep them from hurting.

This week, I've noticed my feet are swelling, or maybe my shoes are shrinking.  When I got home last night, those strappy shoes I wore all day had left permanent imprints on my feet.  Luckily, I have the greatest husband ever who gave me an awesome foot rub to help relieve the pain. 

The temps have dropped and I am so grateful.  I slept like a baby last night...first time in a long time.  Ahhhh, how I love my sleep

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.