Wednesday, June 16, 2010

31 days

I can't believe how time is flying. Seems like I just posted 50'something days! Den and I had our first counseling session last night with our pastor (anna) that is performing the ceremony. I was emotional. I'd had a really rough day, between work issues (payroll conversion), comments (again) about my wedding dress, scheduling/planning, money issues, I was ready to break; so when Dennis started talking about our meeting and how he felt...yea, I lost it. We talk about these things, but it's different to hear him tell someone else about me. He told her I was a "blessing". I am super excited about beginning our lives together as a married couple. I didn't think it would change much since we live together, but anna made us think about some things that made me realize that everyday things may not change, but our commitment and that new start will bring us even closer.

I can't even explain how exhausted I am! I don't know if there are words for it. I am ready for the baseball season to end. Monday: work, home, leave work early, two baseball games at 6 (we have to split our time at each game so someone doesn't get their feelings hurt), game at 8 - over at 9:45, drive home, oh...dinner then bed. I don't stop "go'ing" I will welcome our beach vacation and not being on a schedule!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.