Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where did time go?

I can't believe its been so long since my post. The pre-wedding jitters, anxious, not sleeping, nervous days and nights are over. On Saturday, July 17th at 7:00 pm I married my love muffin. The ceremony was perfect (although a little long), the decor was perfect (really, it was), the weather was cooperative. I would not have changed a thing! We had an intimate reception and I was able to speak to (almost) everyone that attended. I wanted to bottle the evening and open it later to remind me how amazing the night was. Perfect! Absolutely perfect!

We spent the night at a hotel and then came home to (finally) relax. In one day, I couldn't let go of all of the stress from the previous two weeks but I sure tried. We cooked out on the grill and watched tv. ahhhhhhhh

Back to reality. back to work. I don't mind though, I really do love the people I work with. most of them, anyway. Feels strange NOT to have a "project" on my back burner. No more Ave Maria. The preparation is over. Now my focus will be 100% on collecting child support. Yes, it is a full time job. Ridiculous, our government. So I've sought out an attorney, we've met and are "building" our case. Fun times! (not) You gotta do what you gotta do and when it comes to my boys....I'd stop the world for them.

We've planned a weekend with some friends floating the Comal River. Yes, I'm probably too old for that, but I'll try my luck.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.