Wednesday, June 9, 2010

38 days until the wedding

Crazy goings on in my life. We had a great weekend. Ashley's wedding was Saturday afternoon. It was very pretty. It's amazing how fast it's over after the months of planning. I'm sure it's somewhat of a relief though - done, check it off the list! We had previously invited friends over for Sunday which ended up conflicting with a going away party for my niece, but we decided to fore go the party and enjoy some of the weekend at home. Good food, good friends. Came to work Monday to a power outage - no computer, no phones. it was frustrating to just sit, so I stuffed my wedding invitations and cut out photos of the boys that I've been carrying around for 2 months. left work and headed to a ballgame, 2 actually. When we got home, we realized there was a plumbing issue. Love Muffin can fix it - it happens frequently. Only problem, my dad borrowed his auger so he needed to pick it up. I told him to take care of the house issues and I'd go to the games. Lovey called me during the game to tell me he got home and there was no electricity. WHAT? We get home after a long, tiring day to no electricity and I was not a happy camper - actually, nobody was. About 11 we decided it was time to go to the hotel. What a day!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.