Friday, January 1, 2010

and 2009 comes to an end

what an interesting year. Most everyone can say that the year brought ups and downs, good times and bad, but why bring the bad into 2010? It is a new start. Get rid of the baggage and move forward.

I've learned a lot this year about those who have in any way influenced my life; but as I've said before, you cannot change anyone. Each person is responsible for their own actions. The only thing you can change is YOUr reaction.

Goals for the year:
  • Simplify
  • Encourage
  • Be a good friend
  • Accept compromise
  • Get married (had to sneak it in)
  • Be a good mom
  • Get healthy
  • Try not to be judgmental
  • and with the help of my love muffin, be the best that I can be!
That sounds like a commercial of some sort. Wonder if I"ll get paid?

Farewell 2009!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.