Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boys

I think the entire male species is off kilter. Actually, I'm pretty such this is true. Boys cannot seem to remember one idea from point A to point B without distraction. Ugh! It is so frustrating!

I don't know how to impress upon my children how important education is. I never struggled during school (expect that damn algebra class in high school) so I just went along with the flow. D, struggles every day. I email and have conferences with his teachers and they all say the same thing - he is a joy to have in their class. Okay, great -- joy, how the hell can I convince him to pay attention, focus and if you don't understand, seek help. He's very social, talking, asking is not the problem, I don't know what is....but right now I feel like I have my hands tied and I don't like the way it feels.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.