Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

--not because I have nothing on my mind or to discuss, quite the opposite. VERY busy lately. The Thanksgiving holidays are sneaking up on me, kids are busy with school, I'm trying to monitor their school work and help where I can, trying to stretch the dollar for christmas, bills, life in general.

Looking forward to a fun-filled weekend. Friday night is keeno with the girls. I really enjoy the girl time. Saturday love muffin and I are going to a party with fajitas and margaritas...talk about a good time. The rest of the weekend I need to fit in - searching for a range/oven for my rent house and coordinating a few contractors to give me bids for some work there.

busy-busy-busy

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.