Tuesday, November 3, 2009

so sorry

for the few that actually read along, sorry for my non-existence in the blogosphere. I've been both busy and lazy. luckily, work is steady, home life is crazy and my downtime is minimal.

Friday night I went to a friend's house for a glass (ahem - bottle!) of wine. We sat and chatted for hours. It was great to catch up and relax a little.

Halloween night was not so glittery and sparkly like I wanted. Dalton has decided he was too old to dress up, Mason just wanted to wear a head wrap that looked like a dog and rylan's mummy costume was destroyed when he walked two houses down and returned to tell me he strings were coming off. I realized that night that I overextend myself which in turn puts unnecessary pressure on me to fulfill yet another obligation, so if I say no, don't be offended. :-) I think because I love halloween, I want my kids to get that excitement but I can't force it down their throats.
Sunday was laundry and grocery day. The boys spent the night with nana and pops so I drove to cedar creek lake to pick them up, came home, helped den with the laundry and went to the store for lunch necessities. It was daylight savings time and I was exhausted. it takes at least a week to adjust.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.