Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

I didn’t sleep well last night and therefore I’m feeling it today. I am irritable, grumpy, tired, blah….and just in a funk. I had bad dreams all night – dreamt about my lovey, blanket sucking dog Hunter and about having migraines so intense I couldn’t stand up. I was cold, yet I woke up soaking wet, covered in sweat. That’s always a good feeling….did I pee on myself or sweat for hours? It was the latter.


Just when I think I’m “in control” of any aspect of my life - WHAM…something else. I try not to be so pessimistic but there are definite times that’s all I’ve got. Like now.


Today is my D.Da’s birthday. He’s the big 3-0!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.