Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy List

Over the last several years, I’ve been so caught up in being a mom and wife that I lost a bit of me, so I decided to find me~

I keep a spiral at my bedside because nighttime is when my brain seems to focus on things other than the hustle bustle of my life, so I started writing down the things that I think make me happy. Some are material, others feelings, or thoughts.

What makes me happy:

  • Fishing
  • Wishing on a star
  • The perfect song, at the perfect time
  • Chic flicks
  • Long walks
  • A lazy day
  • Swinging at the park
  • MUSIC
  • Fireworks
  • The Beach
  • Walking barefoot in the grass
  • The smell of play doh
  • The smell of coconut
  • Flowers
  • A long soak in the bathtub
  • Massage

I encourage you to make your happy list. Do it. Guaranteed to make you smile!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.