Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Amazing

Amazing that I was able to log in/ For whatever reason, I NEVER can remember my blogger passcode and have to reset it about 3 times a month.

Things are pretty normal in our household. Baseball games, rained out baseball games, time at dad's, attitude problems, wedding planning, wedding stand still, family problems, remodeling the bathroom, low water pressure, sick kid...green snot. Oh, the life I live with four boys. Never a dull moment and I assure you that quote is SO true! They went skinny dipping Monday. 5 boys in the pool, skinny dipping. Love muffin thought it was odd, but they were laughing and giggling as they splashed into the pool showing the "hump back whale".

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.