Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shoe Obsessed Bride

I'm getting back to blogging!

I've got a wedding coming up and so much going on with planning and all. What's my biggest issue, you ask? SHOES! I'm completely torn! On one hand I want something super trendy cool...like me (ha), on the other, I need something practical and heel-less aka wedges and most wedges are cork-styled which look a little too casual for a bride.

I found some hand painted works of art which I nixed because, well... I think they may be too "over the top". What do you think? For whatever reason I am completely obsessed with peacock colors, don't hate - I just like green/blue and the feather looks very majestic. I've even considered a feather for my first tattoo (don't tell my mom).








THEN....I decided I could create the masterpiece myself since I can't find exactly what I want. I found this DIY version from wedding bee



So for now...I'm moving on to another wedding related project: hair accessories, music, candy bar, groom attire, etc.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.