Wednesday, November 17, 2010

way too long

I know it's been forever since I posted - actually, only a few months, but I've been engulfed in my life, not so much typing about it, so sue me. Truth be known, I think this is closer to "dear diary" so no one may even notice my three month hiatus. What's been going on? Well, my recap: My house flooded, my sis in love had her darling son three months too early (he's perfect, but it was scary), my ex- continued harrassing me, i lost my best friend (not by death), my sis abruptly quit her job and moved to colorado, my youngest son turned SEVEN (he's not a baby anymore), the ex- quit paying child support, we moved into a rent house and this weekend, we move back home! Did I mention that next week is Thanksgiving? Where has this year gone? A

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.