Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pink - Pink Everywhere

Subconsciously, I think if I surround myself with pink, maybe I have a better chance of having a girl!  Ha.  Yes, I'm aware of how absurd that sounds.  11 days until the sonogram. 

M had a baseball tournament in Waco last weekend.  Luckily, the weather was bearable and the seating covered.  This weekend....notsomuch.  It's back in the 100's. 

I've been collecting tons of recipes via pinterest (new obsession) and elsewhere.  I LOVE crock pot cooking during the fall.  For some reason, most of my crockpot recipes seem like cool/cold weather food.  I need to organize them all so I can actually get back to meal planning.  With our weekends so busy with ball, I haven't really gone to the store for "meals", I just buy things that I know I can throw something together. 

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.