Monday, March 28, 2011

I puffy heart baseball

My kids are my world. Seriously, everything I do is surrounded by whatever they are doing. I love those boys. The last month has been consumed by baseball practice. We had practice 6 days a week, sometimes multiple practices on teh same day. Yesteday we got our schedule for teh season and with three boys playing, my schedule is a FULL 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, through May 27th! I skipped D's game on Sunday because I had too much to do at home and all three had practice that afternoon, so the morning game was out. He plays select although he's not really "select" material at this point, so he spends a lot of time warming the bench. Whatever~ Games start this weekend, and I can't wait to watch my boys play - they've been practicing so hard!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.